The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Utah State University
  Jan 21, 2018
2017-2018 Academic Year 
2017-2018 Academic Year

Degree, Change of

Degree, Change of

When a change of degree, catalog year, major, minor, and/or emphasis is desired, a student must go to the department office in which he or she is presently enrolled to initiate the proper paperwork. If he or she is changing to a program within the same department, the department office may complete the required form, have it signed, and have it received by the Registar's Office. When a student is changing departments, signatures of both department heads are required on the form. After the form is received by the Registrar's Office, the program is changed and the information becomes part of the student's file.