The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
    Utah State University
  Jan 16, 2018
2017-2018 Academic Year 
2017-2018 Academic Year

Undergraduate Degree Enrichment

In some instances, a student who has graduated with a bachelor's degree may need to return to school to take additional undergraduate courses for employment or other reasons. If the student does not intend to receive a second bachelor's degree, he or she may apply for Undergraduate Degree Enrichment as a nonmatriculated undergraduate student. If approved, the student may pay undergraduate tuition and fees. Under this option, a maximum of 9 additional undergraduate semester credits may be taken within a 5-year period. Students who wish to take additional undergraduate courses must apply for a second bachelor's degree or be admitted as a nonmatriculated graduate student and pay graduate tuition.