To be admitted to the professional program, students must:
- Must be in good academic standing in the University and the college.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in the pre-professional courses (denoted with an asterisk *).
- Must achieve an overall grade point average of 2.3 for all courseswork completed at USU.
- Pass all of the courses in the pre-professional program with a C- or better (denoted with an asterisk *).
- Have no more than 3 repeats total in the pre-professional courses. Multiple repeats of the same course and audits are included in the total of 3 repeats.