Apr 09, 2020  
2011-2012 General Catalog 
2011-2012 General Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG Please see current catalog at https://catalog.usu.edu/]

Degree, Change of

When a change of degree, catalog year, major, minor, and/or emphasis is desired, a student must go to the department office in which he or she is presently enrolled to initiate the proper paperwork. If he or she is changing to a program within the same department, the department office may complete the required form, have it signed, and have it received by the Registar’s Office. When a student is changing departments, signatures of both department heads are required on the form. After the form is received by the Registrar’s Office, the program is changed and the information becomes part of the student’s file.