Director: Diane C. Baum
Location: University Inn 101
Phone: (435) 797-2444 or (800) 259-2966 (Voice), or (435) 797-0740 (TTY)
The mission of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) is to provide supportive services to qualified individuals with disabilities, so they may participate equally in academic, employment, social, and cultural opportunities available at Utah State University.
Services offered by the Disability Resource Center include:
- Campus orientation
- Registration assistance
- Assistive Technology Laboratory and equipment loan
- Alternate-format textbooks and class materials
- Accommodated testing procedures
- ASL interpreters and note-takers
- Community referral Information
- Counseling for academic and personal needs
To qualify for services, students must complete an application process, which includes: (1) meeting with a DRC counselor; (2) providing documentation of a physical, sensory, emotional, or learning disability; and (3) participating in an orientation program. Services offered to each student are determined on a case-by-case basis and must be supported by the provided documentation.