Feb 26, 2020
MATH 2020 - Euclidean Geometry and Statistics for Elementary Education School Teachers (QI)
QI Quantitative Intensive
This course is for pre-service elementary school teachers. Students develop a deep conceptual understanding of Euclidean geometry and statistics necessary for them to teach elementary school students mathematics in a manner consistent with NCTM's Principles and Standards of School Mathematics.
- Students must satisfy one of the following requirements within the last year or three consecutive semesters (including summer):
- MATH 1050 with a grade of C- or better
- MATH 1051 with a grade of C- or better
- MATH 2010 or equivalent course (may be taken concurrently)
- ACT score of 25 or higher or equivalent SAT Math score
- AP Calculus AB score of at least 3
- Satisfactory score on the MATH Placement Exam
- Declared major in Elementary Education, Special Education, Pre-Elementary Education, or Pre-Special Education
Course Fee: $20.00
This listing includes updates which are effective beginning Spring 2020.
Add to My Saved Pages