Certificate of Completion
The Certificate of Completion is designed for students who wish to complete their education in one or two years. The Certificate of Completion is offered through the Professional and Applied Technology Education Division. A Certificate of Completion includes a minimum of one course in composition, math and human relations, in addition to the major courses. Courses that fill these requirements follow:
1. New freshman admitted to USU-Eastern in good standing qualify for admission to this program
2. Transfer students from other institutions need a 2.5 GPA for admission to this major
3. Students transferring from other USU-Eastern majors need a total GPA of 2.5 for admission to this major
4. No welding courses below a C may be applied toward meeting graduation requirements
5. Visual acuity requirements: 20/40 vision and Jaeger J-2 at 12 inches, with or without corrective lenses. If corrective lenses are required to attain this level of visual acuity, the corrective lenses must be worn during class periods.